🎃6 Halloween Home Decor ideas

 Halloween is almost here, and this year I wanted to share a few simple ideas to make your home feel cosy without spending too much. I love this season — the warm lights, the candles, the pumpkins… everything feels softer and more comforting. These are the little touches I’m using at home, and they work perfectly if you prefer a minimal, cosy look.


🎃 1. Soft Lighting & Warm Tones

Lighting changes everything. Warm fairy lights, small lanterns and candles (real or LED) instantly make the room feel more autumnal.
I usually place a small lantern near the entrance and a scented candle in the living room. It’s such a small detail, but it makes a huge difference.

 

 

🎃 2. Mini Pumpkins 

Mini pumpkins are the easiest way to add a Halloween touch. You can place them on shelves, the coffee table, the kitchen counter…

 

🎃 3. Cosy Textures (throws, cushions, autumn colours)

A chunky throw, a textured cushion or even a pillow cover in warm autumn colours can completely change the vibe of your home. It’s subtle, but it brings that cosy autumn feeling without needing full Halloween decor.



🎃 4. Simple Table Decor

If you like decorating your table, try something minimal:

  • a large candle

  • a wooden tray

  • mini pumpkins

  • a cosy mug

It looks beautiful and works for both Halloween and the rest of autumn.


  


🎃 5. Autumn Scents

Scent changes the whole atmosphere. My favourites for this season are:

  • vanilla pumpkin

  • cinnamon

  • apple spice

  • cosy amber

Even if you don’t decorate much, the scent alone brings the Halloween mood.


🎃 6. Small Details That Make a Difference

Little things that always work:

  • a themed mug

  • a small doormat

  • a simple garland

  • a tiny lantern with warm light

They’re affordable and easy to style.


Halloween decor doesn’t need to be loud or over the top. Sometimes, just a few cosy details can transform your home and make it feel special.
This year I wanted to keep everything simple and budget-friendly — and honestly, I think it looks even nicer this way.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Review- paleta W7 In The Buff

What I got from the secret Santa?

Black makeup